This is a common problem we are seeing with the Divi Builder Not Working With Cloudflare. The Divi page builder just stops working and will not load.
With the implementation of Google’s core website vitals set for this year, more and more websites have shifted their content to Cloudflare for added website performance. Those who use the Divi Builder may experience an issue with the page builder displaying a white page.
The Fix for the Divi Builder Not Working With Cloudflare
The issue lies within the Rocket Loader component of Cloudflare. We need to create a “Page Rule” to shut off the Rocket Loader whenever the Divi Builder is used. Page Rules let you control which Cloudflare settings trigger on a given URL. Only one Page Rule will trigger per URL, so it is helpful if you sort Page Rules in priority order, and make your URL patterns as specific as possible.
(1) Login to the Cloudflare dashboard
(2) Click on your website
(3) Click on the blue “Page Rules” icon
(4) Cick on “Create Page Rule”
(5) Add the following URL into the rules box – www.yourdomain.com/*?et_fb=*
(6) Replace www.yourdomain.com with your website domain
(7) Select Rocket Loader from the drop down menu and make sure the toggle switch is in the off position
(8) Click save and deploy
That’s it! This is an instant fix that with solve the issue with the Divi Builder not working with Cloudflare. Let us know below how it worked for you!